Tallahassee & Eastern Panhandle Mesothelioma Lawyers
Florida Metro Areas
Please give us a call at 1-866-283-5862 or send us a message through the contact form below.
Serving Tallahassee, the Eastern Panhandle & more.
If you worked in a large manufacturing company, industrial plant, college, university or governmental building in the greater Tallahassee and Eastern Panhandle area in the last 50 years – especially buildings built between 1940 and 1970 – there is a chance that you might have been exposed to asbestos.
Even decades after exposure to trace amounts of asbestos, workers from these types of facilities have developed mesothelioma, asbestosis and other asbestos-adjacent diseases, at alarming rates.
A mesothelioma diagnosis can be devastating to your family. But additional pain and suffering, especially in the legal or financial realm, is optional. That’s where RPWB comes in.
Were you an employee or regular visitor of any of these job sites? We may be able to help.
- BROOKS-SCANLON CORPORATION– Foley
- BUCKEYE CELLULOSE CORPORATION – Foley
- PROCTER AND GAMBLE PAPER COMPANY, MILL – Foley
- J.L. INGLIS PHOENIX MILLS – Madison
- COSTAL LUMBER COMPANY – North Havana
- BUCKEYE CELLULOSE CORPORATION – Perry
- BUCKEYE PAPER – Perry
- BURTON, SCHWARTZ CYPRESS COMPANY – Perry
- LEE TIDEWATER CYPRESS COMPANY, PERRY PLANT – Perry
- CITY OF TALLAHASSEE, SAM O. PURDOM GENERATING STATION – St. Marks
- ST. MARKS POWER PLANT – St. Marks
- ARVAH B. HOPKINS GENERATING STATION – Tallahassee
- ELBERTA CRATE AND BOX COMPANY – Tallahassee
- FLORIDA STATE CAPITOL – Tallahassee
- FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY –Tallahassee
- NEW STATE OFFICE BLDG. – Tallahassee
- TOMKINS-BECKSWITH, INC. – Tallahassee
For a full list of Tallahassee and Eastern Panhandle jobsites where workers may have been exposed to asbestos, click the button below.
You can easily search for a Florida job site you may have worked on or visited.
RPWB’s mesothelioma lawyers have extensive experience with job sites throughout Florida, where asbestos was widely used.
Our experienced team of Tallahassee and Eastern Panhandle mesothelioma attorneys is available 24-7 to people diagnosed with mesothelioma and their families. We will answer your questions and begin the process of obtaining compensation from the asbestos companies.
We serve clients who have previously lived or worked in greater Tallahassee and Eastern Panhandle area or beyond – no matter where they live today, across the entire United States.
Our knowledge combined with our network of medical and occupational experts will help you maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive from the asbestos manufacturers that caused your mesothelioma.
To learn more about our work with mesothelioma cases in Florida, click here.
Please give us a call at 1-866-725-3618 or send us a message through this website when you’re ready to talk.
Florida Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Florida, mesothelioma lawsuits must be filed within two years for personal injury and four years for wrongful death. The clock typically begins ticking when a person knows or should know that they have mesothelioma, but there can be some exceptions. Please contact us without delay to get the process started.
Please see below for more information about our law firm and mesothelioma.
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Pleural Mesothelioma
- Pericardial Mesothelioma
- Peritoneal Mesothelioma
- Choosing The Best Mesothelioma Lawyer For You
- RPWB’s History With Mesothelioma Lawsuits
- Other Types of Asbestos Lung Cancer
- Why Is Asbestos So Dangerous?
- You and Your Case
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about filing a lawsuit