South Carolina Mesothelioma Lawyers That Get Results
South Carolina Metro Areas
Please give us a call at 1-866-283-5862 or send us a message through the contact form below.
South Carolina mesothelioma lawyers who have helped our clients win for over 40 years.
A mesothelioma diagnosis can be devastating to your family. But additional pain and suffering, especially in the legal or financial realm, is optional. Our South Carolina mesothelioma lawyers have helped hardworking Americans who were exposed to asbestos on the job in the Upstate, Midlands, and Lowcountry/Grand Strand metro areas for more than 40 years.
Mesothelioma is rare and particularly aggressive. Your course of action should be too. Choose a South Carolina Mesothelioma lawyer who gets results and will treat you like more than just a number. If your family has been impacted by mesothelioma, put the respected asbestos attorneys at Rogers, Patrick, Westbrook & Brickman (RPWB) in your corner.
Our experienced South Carolina mesothelioma lawyers have been litigating mesothelioma + related asbestos cancer cases for more than 40 years, and have won billions for our clients, plus helping them recover dignity and peace of mind in the process. RPWB’s professional staff can help you get the compensation you deserve, and the means to handle hospitalization, chemotherapy, surgeries, medical devices, prescriptions and amass a strong financial future for you and your family.
If work conditions in South Carolina caused your mesothelioma, you could be owed significant compensation.
Legal action against those who caused the mesothelioma might not be the first item on your to-do list. But we recommend you reach out and speak with an experienced South Carolina mesothelioma lawyer without delay. You can reach us 24/7 by calling 1-866-594-8765.
With statutes of limitation that limit the amount of time you have to file a mesothelioma lawsuit and the demands of mesothelioma treatment, time is of the essence. It’s very important to begin the process of documenting work sites and the types of asbestos products you were exposed to.
It’s important to understand the following:
- Mesothelioma was preventable, but the asbestos industry worked hard to keep the negative health effects of their products hidden. As a result, millions more American workers and their families were exposed to asbestos. Each year, between 2,000–3,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with mesothelioma, an insidious cancer that crops up decades after exposure to asbestos. These hardworking people suffer because of what asbestos companies did, and the vast majority unfortunately will pass away from the cancer within a few years. We are proud to fight for these folks and their families.
- Knowledge is power. There are support groups and there is a wealth of information about the medical aspects of mesothelioma, including new treatments. Courts have a long history of awarding victims substantial compensation in properly presented mesothelioma cases. We encourage you to seek out the best medical and legal care you can find. They are both important.
- We stand ready to help. For more than 40 years, the attorneys at RPWB have worked with mesothelioma victims, providing information and skilled counsel so they make smart choices and achieve full compensation. In fact, in 1976, our firm’s attorneys were among the first in the country to successfully hold asbestos manufacturers accountable for causing mesothelioma. Since then, we have obtained impressive verdicts and settlements in nearly every state in the U.S. and the U.S. Virgin Islands, including a $250 million verdict for a retired U.S. Steel employee who was diagnosed with mesothelioma. We are client-focused, accessible and forthcoming. You are more than a case to us.
Our experienced team of South Carolina mesothelioma attorneys is available 24-7 to people diagnosed with mesothelioma and their families. We will answer your questions and begin the process of obtaining compensation from the asbestos companies. We serve the entire United States from our offices in South Carolina and Illinois. In many cases, our attorneys are available to meet at your home within just a day or two.
Please give us a call at 1-866-594-8765 or send us a message through this website when you’re ready to talk.
South Carolina Asbestos Jobsites
RPWB’s mesothelioma lawyers have extensive experience with job sites throughout the country where asbestos was widely used. Our knowledge combined with our network of medical and occupational experts will help you maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive from the asbestos manufacturers that caused your mesothelioma.
Our South Carolina mesothelioma lawyers have helped workers who developed mesothelioma from these major jobsites in the Upstate, Midlands, and Lowcountry/Grand Strand metro areas (in addition to many more):
- Allied Chemical – Columbia
- A.P. Green Refractory Company – Columbia
- Berea Industrial Park – Berea
- Bomb Plant/Savannah River Plant/Savannah River Site – Aiken and Barnwell
- Bowater Paper – Catawba, Rock Hill
- Carolina Eastman Co. – Various locations
- Carolina Power & Light – Hartsville, Irmo, Anderson, Pine Ridge, Goose Creek
- Celanese – Rock Hill, Greer, Spartanburg
- Charleston Dry Dock – Charleston
- Charleston Air Force Base – Charleston
- Charleston Consolidated Railway Gas and Electric Company – Charleston
- Charleston Naval Shipyard – Charleston
- Charleston Shipbuilding & Drydock Company
- Chemstrand Corporation – Greenwood
- Denton Shipyard – Wando
- Detyens Shipyards – Charleston
- Dupont – Camden, Aiken, Charleston, Dunbarton, Ellenton, Florence, Lugoff, Winona
- Duke Power – Seneca, York, College Spur, Pelzer, Henry, Newry, Anderson, Chappells, Salem, Williamston, Various locations in NC
- Eastman Chemical Company – Columbia
- Eastman Kodak Company – Anderson
- Esso Standard Oil Company – Charleston
- Fiber Industries – Greenville
- Fluor Daniel Corporation – Greenville (17)
- Fort Jackson – Columbia
- General Electric – Greenville, Irmo, Parr, Florence, Ladson, Conway
- Georgetown Powerhouse – Georgetown
- Georgetown Steel – Georgetown
- Grace Bleachery – Lancaster
- Graniteville Mill – Graniteville
- Hoechst Celanese – Rock Hill, Spartanburg, Forster
- Industrial Firebrick Company – Columbia
- International Paper Company – Georgetown
- J.P. Stevens And Company – Rock Hill, Wallace, Kollacks, Anderson, Baldock, Cheraw, Great Falls, Taylors, Walterboro, Greer, Whitmire, Jonesville, Greenville, Laurens
- Jefferies Steam Plant – Moncks Corner
- Milliken & Company – Abbeville, Pacolet, Union, McCormick, Lockhart, Marietta
- Mobay Chemical Corp. – Goose Creek
- Monsanto – Greenwood
- North Brothers – College Spur, Spartanburg, Charleston, Columbia, Port Royal, Savannah
- Owens-Corning – Aiken, Anderson, Charlotte
- Raybestos-Manhattan Plant – Charleston
- Savannah River Site – Aiken, Barnwell
- Smurfit Stone – Florence
- South Carolina Electric & Gas – Parr, Charleston, Goose Creek, Beech Island, Canadays, Iness, Columbia, Middleton, Wateree, Inness, Irmo, Saluda
- Sonoco Products Company – Hartsville
- Springs Industries – Columbia, Fort Lawn, Lyman, York
- United States Marine Barracks – Parris Island
- United States Naval Air Station – Beaufort
- University of South Carolina – Columbia
- U.S. Navy Yard – Charleston
- Westinghouse – Hampton
- Westinghouse Turbines – Charleston
- Westvaco – Charleston
- Winyard Steam Plant – Columbia
Click here for a complete list of South Carolina job sites where asbestos was present.
Complete List of SC Asbestos Job Sites
RPWB has put together a comprehensive patient guide for people diagnosed with mesothelioma and their families. Download it for free below.
Mesothelioma Patient Guide
South Carolina Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In South Carolina, mesothelioma lawsuits must be filed within three years. The clock typically begins ticking when a person knows or should know that they have mesothelioma, but there can be some exceptions. Please contact us without delay to get the process started.
Please see below for more information about our law firm and our South Carolina mesothelioma lawyers