Orlando & East Florida Mesothelioma Lawyers
Florida Metro Areas
Please give us a call at 1-866-283-5862 or send us a message through the contact form below.
Serving the Orlando/East Florida area & more.
If you worked in a large manufacturing company, industrial plant, college, university or governmental building in the Orlando/East Florida area in the last 50 years – especially buildings built between 1940 and 1970 – there is a chance that you might have been exposed to asbestos.
Even decades after exposure to trace amounts of asbestos, workers from these types of facilities have developed mesothelioma, asbestosis and other asbestos-adjacent diseases, at alarming rates.
A mesothelioma diagnosis can be devastating to your family. But additional pain and suffering, especially in the legal or financial realm, is optional. That’s where RPWB comes in.
Were you an employee or regular visitor of any of these job sites? We may be able to help.
- CAPE KENNEDY AIR FORCE STATION, GM CONTROL FACILITY #3 – Cocoa
- FLORIDA POWER & LIGHT, CAPE CANAVERAL POWER PLANT – Cocoa
- ORLANDO UTILITIES, POWERHOUSE – Cocoa
- ROCKET INSULATION CO. – Cocoa
- DAYTONA PUBLIC SERVICE COMPANY – Daytona Beach
- HIGHLANDS ELMENTRY SCHOOL – Daytona Beach
- FLORIDA POWER AND LIGHT COMPANY, SANFORD POWER PLANT – DeBary
- DELAND ELECTRIC LIGHT POWER AND ICE COMPANY, POWER PLANT – DeLand
- TURNER POWER PLANT – DeLand
- US AIR OPERATIONAL TRAINING STATION – DeLand
- FLORIDA POWER CORPORATION, GEORGE E. TURNER POWER PLANT – Enterprise
- FELLSMERE SUGAR PRODUCERS ASSOCIATION – Fellsmere
- OKEELANTA SUGAR REFINERY, INCORPORATED, FELLSMERE DIVISION – Fellsmere
- HI-ACRES CONCENTRATE, INCORPORATED – Forest City
- NEW SMYRNA – Fort Pierce
- ORLANDO UTILITIES, INDIAN RIVER STATION UNIT #3, BREVARD COUNTY – Indian River
- INDIANTOWN ELEC STEEL MILL – Indiantown
- FPL – Lake Monroe
- MARINELAND HOTEL – Marineland
- AIR OPERATIONAL TRAINING STATION – Melbourne
- ST. ANDREWS BAY LUMBER COMPANY – Millville
- FLORIDA EAST COAST RAILWAY COMPANY – New Smyrna
- HOFF MAGNASITE COMPANY – Oakland
- BARR PLS – Orlando
- BRADENTON COUNTRY CLUB, AUTOMOTIVE BUILDING, MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING – Orlando
- FOSGATE CITRUS CONCENTRATE COOPERATIVE – Orlando
- LAKELAND HOSPITAL – Orlando
- LAKELAND HOSPITAL, SOUTH WING ADDITION – Orlando
- MAYO BUILDING – Orlando
- NATIONAL LINEN SERVICE CORPORATION – Orlando
- NEW NATIONAL LINEN SERVICE – Orlando
- NEW SMYRNA BEACH – Orlando
- NORTH BROTHERS, INC. – Orlando
- ORLANDO POWER CO. – Orlando
- ORLANDO UTILITIES, POWER PLANT – Orlando
- ORLANDO UTILITIES COMMISSON, LAKE IVANHOE PLANT – Orlando
- POLYNESIAN HOTEL DISNEY WORLD – Orlando
- POWERHOUSE – Orlando
- U. S. PHOSPHORIC – Orlando
- UNITED STATES ARMY, GENERAL HOSPITAL – Orlando
- FLORIDA FOODS, INCORPORATED – Plymouth
- MINUTE MAID CORPORATION – Plymouth
- PLYMOUTH CITRUS GROWERS ASSOCIATION – Plymouth
- THOMAS O’CONNOR AND COMPANY – Plymouth
- VACUUM FOODS CORPORATION – Plymouth
- GEORGE F. LULBERRY – Port Orange
- AIR OPERATIONAL TRAINING STATION – Sanford
- OLD CROWN CO. PAPER BLDG – Sanford
- OLD CROWN CO. PLANT – Sanford
- OLD CROWN WAREHOUSE – Sanford
- SANFORD POWER PLANT – Sanford
- AGRICO CHEMICAL COMPANY – South Pearce
- AMERICAN AGRICULTURAL CHEM CO – South Pearce
- DISSTON LAND COMPANY, ST. CLOUD PLANTATION – St. Cloud
- FLORIDA SUGAR MANUFACTURING COMPANY – St. Cloud
- ORLANDO UTILITIES COMMISSION, INDIAN RIVER POWER PLANT – Titusville
- ORLANDO UTILITIES COMMISSION, INDIAN RIVER POWER PLANT, UNIT 3 – Titusville
- AIR OPERATIONAL TRAINING STATION – Vero Beach
- MUNICIPAL POWER PLANT – Vero Beach
For a full list of Orlando and East Florida jobsites where workers may have been exposed to asbestos, click the button below.
You can easily search for a Florida job site you may have worked on or visited.
RPWB’s mesothelioma lawyers have extensive experience with job sites throughout Florida, where asbestos was widely used.
Our experienced team of Orlando and East Florida mesothelioma attorneys is available 24-7 to people diagnosed with mesothelioma and their families. We will answer your questions and begin the process of obtaining compensation from the asbestos companies.
We serve clients who have previously lived or worked in the Orlando area, East Central Florida, and beyond – no matter where they live today, across the entire United States.
Our knowledge combined with our network of medical and occupational experts will help you maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive from the asbestos manufacturers that caused your mesothelioma.
To learn more about our work with mesothelioma cases in Florida, click here.
Please give us a call at 1-866-725-3618 or send us a message through this website when you’re ready to talk.
Florida Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Florida, mesothelioma lawsuits must be filed within two years for personal injury and four years for wrongful death. The clock typically begins ticking when a person knows or should know that they have mesothelioma, but there can be some exceptions. Please contact us without delay to get the process started.
Please see below for more information about our law firm and mesothelioma.
- What is Mesothelioma?
- Pleural Mesothelioma
- Pericardial Mesothelioma
- Peritoneal Mesothelioma
- Choosing The Best Mesothelioma Lawyer For You
- RPWB’s History With Mesothelioma Lawsuits
- Other Types of Asbestos Lung Cancer
- Why Is Asbestos So Dangerous?
- You and Your Case
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about filing a lawsuit