Richardson is a Top 25 Lawyer (Again!)
RPWB Founding Member Terry Richardson has been named as one of the top 25 lawyers in South Carolina by Super Lawyers, one of the nation’s premiere attorney rating services.
This marks Richardson’s ninth time appearing on the list. For three consecutive years, he was ranked as one of the top 10 attorneys in the state.
Richardson was featured on the cover of the Super Lawyers magazine in 2017 in a career-spanning profile piece that detailed his early asbestos work and his tenacious work on behalf of personal injury clients.
The 2019 issue of the magazine mentions his work on behalf of South Carolina Electric & Gas ratepayers in recouping money and rate decreases to compensate for the failed V.C. Summer Nuclear Station.
Richardson has practiced law in South Carolina since 1974. From his office in Barnwell, he focuses his practice on business litigation, burn injuries, truck and railroad accidents, products liability, class actions and securities fraud.
Other RPWB Super Lawyers
Five RPWB attorneys appear on this year’s Super Lawyers list:
- Charles Patrick was named the top product liability attorney in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Beth Burke was named the top product liability attorney in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Blair Hahn was named the top-rated class action and mass tort attorney in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
- Chris Moore was designated a Super Lawyers Rising Star.
- Terry Richardson was named the top business attorney in Barnwell, South Carolina (in addition to his Top 25 ranking profiled above).
How can we help? Fill out the form for a free case review.
- Toll Free: 888.293.6883