Assisting Individuals & Families Affected by Mesothelioma
for Over 30 Years
More than 2,000–3,000 people are afflicted each year with Mesothelioma— an insidious cancer caused by exposure to asbestos. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma, it's important to understand the following:
- Mesothelioma was preventable. Millions were exposed. Thousands have suffered needlessly—and many more will— from contact with asbestos, the only known cause of this cancer.
- Knowledge is power. There are support groups, a wealth of information on the medical issues, and a long history of courts awarding victims substantial compensation in properly presented cases.
- For over 30 years, the attorneys at RPWB have worked with asbestos exposure victims, providing information and skilled counsel so they make smart choices. They have been instrumental in obtaining impressive verdicts and settlements in nearly every state in the U.S. and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The Attorneys of RPWB Can Help
The attorneys of RPWB understand that money will never adequately compensate you and your family. At this difficult time, legal action may not be a priority. However, asserting asbestos victims' legal rights sends an important message to the negligent and reckless companies. As stated, asbestos disease was preventable if asbestos companies and employers had not chosen personal profit above all else! You deserve to be compensated for your suffering.
RPWB’s asbestos attorneys know each case is different and deserves individual attention. Peers and adversaries respect RPWB attorneys for their tenacity, thoroughness, and record of success as counsel or co-counsel on some of the most significant asbestos litigation cases.
Please click below for more information:
- What is Mesothelioma?
- What is asbestos and why it is so dangerous?
- Choosing the right Mesothelioma Attorneys
- You and Your Case
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about filing a lawsuit